Thursday, November 29, 2012

Please, back to the way it is *begging* :'(

Hello. Assalamualaikum.

Already passed the exam. Alhamdulillah. Gratitude to Allah. I managed to do it all. Well, i managed, doesn't mean i confidently answer them. Ya Allah, i want it. I want 9A+, tapi i dapat rasakan yang kesungguhan i masih tak mencukupi untuk dapatkan keputusan segempak itu. So, the only thing that i can do is, keep praying. You all pun, doakan jugak okay. For me and my friends. Okay, the 95's.

Pasal SPM, everything went just fine. Exception untuk kertas yang akhir-2. Kesian kan. Yang akhir-2 lah tendancy nak merundum tu akan tinggi. Tapi, i done all my best. We'll see the result. Time paper 3 Biology, i siap awal dalam 5 minutes. Then, when i watch the needle of the clock, i just can't believe that i'm going to end up being a school girl that day. Rasa macam mimpi. 5 tahun berlalu sangat pantas. Ingat lagi first-2 masuk, dari form 1 kat MRSM Terendak tu. Time tu, kecik-2 je. Sekarang, semuaa dah membesar. ( Opppsss ) . Hahaha. Rasa sedih gila nak berpisah dengan kawan. Walaupun tahu yang kitorang still akan contact each other, but still the thing will never be the same. Sharing one room, going to the teres together, waking up each other. There's so many memories. I'm gonna BARE all of them in mind and my heart for sure. To all Batch 25, i'm gonna miss all of you a lot. Halalkan makan minum aku, terpandang dengan pandangan tajam ke, mintak ilmu korang ke. Halalkan okay? Sayang korang-2 sangat-2. Lebih-2 lagi, bebudak B2. Korang memang rock! Well, some of them aren't. But, most of them, seriously, you're ROCK maaannnn.



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2012. It's been a tough year. I have to went through soooo many obstacles. And, there's this one thing, i don't know how to handle it. It is pretty sad seriously. I put a high expectation to that person to understand me well. Of course i put him in my heart. Always. I know, him too, do the same thing as well as i am doing. Perhaps, he didn't get it yet. I just want all this things back to normal, the way it have to, the way it does before. I wanna share the happy things that happened in one day, eventhough it is the same thing over and over again. Air mata aku mesti mengalir whenever think about this. This is horrible. I don't want this to happen. Kita janji banyak sangat. Kita dah lalui banyak sangat. Kita dah ketawa huhahuha banyak sangat. Memori kita pun banyak sangat. Takkanlah kita nak lupakan macam tu je kann? Takkanlah kita berdua sanggup buat each other macam tu kann? I know i'm a bit selfish. But, it's for good things. I didn't do it on purpose. Please b, back to normal. I want the old you. The same you. Last but not least, you're always in my doa.








No comments:

Post a Comment